3/8

Lease IOU Too ran 4th in her allowance. She just recently matured so it’ll be exciting to find her forte.

Please Hold officially hates the turf running 12th. So back onto dirt for him then. :slight_smile:

One entry, one winner!

Finest Flyer ran a nice race to win her allowance. Hopefully this means I’ve got her figured out! She has a horrible record of 19-2-0-0-2 so she’ll just run out the year and be moved to the breeding shed in 2013. ::)

Half and half on the good results today.

Back To The Future is no longer a maiden, hurray! He beat 13 other horses. Fellow runner Tar Nation did not do nearly so well, finishing 10th.

Colors Of Fire continued to strut his stuff, dominating the full field in his allowance race. Wrapped Around was rather overwhelmed and ended up finishing 8th of 14.

Sleipnir ran horribly again in the GIII Canadian Turf Handicap. I think he might dislike running at Gulfstream, his best result here was a fourth place in a stakes from five starts at this track. I’ll send him home to New York for a weeks then find something up there for him to run in.

Recently acquired Fayes Pleasure ran the best race of his career, coming in 3rd/6 in a NW1. He’s still a small guy but it looks like he might be maturing.

Detour FINALLY broke here maiden, as a 5yo no less. I knew she had it in her, she has a very nice pedigree. I switched her over to steeplechases in December and she’s run well. Today she even beat a field full of boys. We’ll see where she goes from here.

Aly’s Affair had a very nice win today in an open allowance today. Might try a low level stakes for him next time out, though he’s not shown much aptitude for stakes races.

Yay for COF(not cough :wink: )-I love watching him win with you, he was one of my favorite foals, I could just never get anything out of him-looks like gelding helped!! Stakes next?

Excellent day for us!

We sent two horses out in a 6.5f allowance race with excellent results.  Inuyasha, a star from last years 2yo crop at our barn, easily won this race.  He dropped to 4th near the end and we thought it was all over, but he suddenly powered up to take a commanding 25 length lead!  Henriquet, a personal favorite, came in a second to Inuyasha by quite a margin.  This was an excellent race for us :slight_smile:

I’m definitely keeping an eye out for some Stakes races he can run in. At this rate he’ll probably hit one more allowance, and then on to the Fort Marcy Handicap next month. I’m looking forward to it. :smiley:

Pretty good day for us!

Say You Will went out in a NW1 and brought home a win. Hopefully the change of equipment has changed her mind about staying midpack. :slight_smile:

Kentucky Bourbon was second in her NW2. She held on to the very end though, and her record is now 12-1-2-7-1, so I’m definitely not disappointed.