3/5

Pretty good day for us - 11 out, and all came back with a paycheck. :slight_smile:

[color=blue]Chariots of Fire was 4th in his NW1.

[color=blue]Through The Fire was 4th in his NW3.

[color=red]Exultation won her NW3. :slight_smile:

[color=blue]Reafan was 5th in his allowance.

[color=red]Celtic Magic was 4th in the Stymie Handicap.

[color=red]Fairy Cat was 4th in the Suwannee River Handicap.

[color=red]Heartbeam was 3rd in the Richter Scale Breeders’ Cup.

[color=red]Alleluia was 4th in the San Rafael Stakes.

[color=blue]Aidan Quinn was 2nd in the Winning Edge Stakes.

[color=red]Airgead Draiocht won the Thoroughbred Club Stakes. She’s now a MSW. :slight_smile:

[color=red]Temporary Insanity was 3rd in the Thousand Guineas.

Congrats to Slew O’Scots offspring So Slew Me on a NW1 win, and Black Sable on a 4th in the Thoroughbred Club Stakes.

Great day for me! Finished with 9(5)-3(2)-2(1)-1-1 and $483,800 winnings.

MARRAKECH and MAUNA LOA were third and fourth in their Allowance. Both are for sale in my Vaucluse Farms 4YO Auction due to start on March 14.

KING RICHARD won his Allowance. I’m not sure if he’s a dirt or turf boy yet.

UNFORGETTABLE ONE was second in her Allowance.

ILSAHERI is on a roll this year! She won the Winning Edge Stakes (Gr.2) in record time (her second record this year). LETMEENTERTAINYOU was in the money with a fifth and NOMAD just behind him with sixth.

IN THE LIBRARY, my latest addition, was a fantastic second in the Thoroughbred Club Stakes (Gr.3). She looks like she has a lot of potential - only three career starts for 3(1)-1-1(1)-1-0. She’ll try a turf stakes next.

MADAM PRESIDENT was fantastic when winning another top stakes for me this year, the Thousand Guineas (Gr.1). It’s always great to have a horse win a classic!

My ponies are confusing me. :stuck_out_tongue:

[color=red]Ama Nesciri came one step closer to breaking her maiden with a 2nd/6 in a 10.5 NW1.

Two of our boys went out in Race 22, an 8.5f Allowance on turf. [color=green]Grim Augury didn’t care for the wet track, coming home mid-pack at 6th/14. [color=green]My Kingdom, who has been finnicky for me so far, apparently decided the new equipment and wet track suited him well, and he came home 1st.

[color=green]Remember the Alamo ran 5th/6 in a 12.5f claimer. I sense impending retirement for him.

Congrats! :slight_smile:

With great irony my one winning horse today was claimed.

[color=red]Illuminate Joy ran 3rd/7th in her NW3 Allowance. I think shortening her just a tad next time will work in her favor. [color=red]Metreon ran 6th in the same race.
[color=red]The Story Remains ran 8th/14 in her Allowance. [color=blue]What a Wizard ran a respectable 4th/14 in the same race.
[color=red]Blues Baby I think is done, after running 7th/7.  She’s run dead last (or close to) in all 3 of her starts this year.
[color=green]Quite By Chance won his claimer out of 6 and was claimed by Juyairi. Good luck with him!
[color=blue]Letters to Armana was a disappointing 5th/10 in his NW2. We might stretch him out.
[color=red]June My Love ran 11th/14 in the G2 Frank E. Kilroe Mile. It was a bit of an experiment, so back to Allowance dirt races.

Not great.  11 out, only 3 on the board (but we had a whole bunch of 4ths, too).

Highlights:

Allowance wins from High Intellect and Sludge, who isn’t living up to her name, thankfully.

3rd place stakes effort from NCh. Demand the Best.  Not sure if he just needs time off or if he’s becoming less competitive. 

4ths from Forgotten Road, Long Island 88, Notachanceinheck (who refuses to hit the board, but is fine with coming in 4th)

Quite a good day today, much better than the last few results days we’ve had.

Accolade was a but lackluster in a turf allowance today finishing 9th/14. We’ll excuse it on the slow going. El Cid didn’t fare any better, 12th/14.

Across Enemy Lines ran an okay 5th/9 in a steeplechase allowance.

Bold Talker was all over the place in a dirt NW2 eventually finishing 4th/8.

Cross Your Fingers was 8th/10 in the G2 San Rafael.

Don’t Put Me Back finally woke up a little bit, finishing 3rd/14 in a Turf Maiden at Aqueduct.

Since breaking his maiden DontCallMeSue is suffering from a bad case of seconditis. Today was his 4th consecutive 2nd place finish. 2nd/10 in a Turf NW2.

Double Luck ran a nice 3rd/10 in the G3 Suwannee River.

Laird’s Diamond didn’t fare so well in a dirt starter allowance for fillies and mares, 5th/6.

Lonesome Man came home with a nice win in a steeplechase allowance. 1st/9.

Prometheus ran a pretty good 4th/12 in a dirt NW2.

Solid Investment is now 2 for 2 on the turf with a win today in a turf NW3, 1st/8.

Sonorous finally put it together in his 17th start. Broke his maiden going 9.5 furlongs over the fences. 1st/6.

The Majestic ran a decent 4th/10 in an open turf allowance.

Timaeus improved with a 3rd/7 in a turf allowance.

Torrid Display finishing a respectable 5th/14 in the G2 Frank E Kilroe.