2025 Black Storm West Lineup

Wow, I’m an idiot. This has been fixed. Sorry about that!

Hi @Shelbie

Unfortunately Make Me A Queen has been retired so won’t be needing her slot to Nobly Regal.

1 Like

Dark Ages added to the roster.

I had a June 1 slot booked for Regal Kiss to Straticus, but her due date got randomly pushed from May 5 to June 12th now. Would I be able to change her booking for a July 1 or 2 slot please ?

I also have 2 slots booked for Nobly Regal, both mares due dates have changed but Tampiko is now due in May and Crimson Dahlia is now due in June so if the mares just switch slots it should work out or if you wanted to just leave them open slots for me Ill fill them.

@Nicole11 You should be good to go now. I updated Regal Kiss’ breeding slot to July 1 and made your two Nobly Regal bookings a general/open mare booking. Let me know if you see anything funny.

1 Like

Thanks Shelbie!

@Shelbie

Any chance you can change Simple Moneys booking to Venture to an open stable one. She foaled out 2 days too late to meet it. I’ll use another mare to breed to him if that’s okay?

Done!

Thank you to everyone who sent mares to my boys this season, especially all the freshmen! All but Nobly Regal are completely booked for 2025 (Nobly has a single Aug 2b slot left at this time). I’m so excited to see everyone’s first crops next year.