2022 Starfish Stallions - Part 2

All set, including the Newbie Discount.

Hey I’ve been trying to breed Bold Queen to Worthy Victor but I’m only given the option to cancel or see the hypomating? She’s at your farm, but I don’t have the option to breed, and she’s not in foal.

The problem is that she foaled on Feb 1st so can’t be bred until Mar 3rd (I believe it is 30 days after foaling). Unfortunately, the earliest slot that Victor has open is April 1. As Bold Queen is already at my Farm, you could choose any of the following who still have openings for Mar 1:- First Born Son ($25k), Hogsmeade ($15k), Hogwarts ($15k), Holy Warrior ($10k), In The Navy ($10k), Last For More ($15k), LiveLong&Prosper ($10k), Lucky Streak ($15k), Sponsored ($25k), Straticus ($10k) & Superdocious ($10k). If you wanted either First Born Son or Sponsored, I can transfer Bold Queen’s booking to either of them for the same Fee as Worthy Victor ($15k).

Ahh okay sorry about that! I thought I had picked a late enough date! I just went ahead and picked an April date instead. Thank you!

Hey Lewis, I had booked Nightfall to Straticus for March 2B but she foaled extremely late. Does he still have a slot available, and how soon? Thanks!

Not a problem. His next available slots are both Apr 2 slots, also all of May. Let me know what you want to change her to.

Anything in April would be great. Thanks!

Booked

Can I get Last for More’s May 2A slot for Laird’s Diamond?

Booked

Hey can I get June 1b or 2a (or whatever is available) for my mare Pretty Indy. I had a stillborn from a mare I leased but I wasn’t able to re-lease her. Thanks!