2/20

Decent day, over half the ponies came home 4th or better. Couple of highlights, too.

WINS:
[color=red]Magick Symbol (3yo, Cryptic Ballad) in a NW3.This is her first win since swapping to jumps (which she’s bred for). :slight_smile:

[color=blue]Lord Nelson (5yo, Cigar) in the Gulfstream Park Breeders’ Cup Handicap. His first stakes win since swapping to jumping, yay!

[color=red]Can’t Fool Me (3yo, Foolhardy) in the Flight Stakes. She’s 3 for 3 this year. :smiley:

PLACES:
[color=blue]Thrill A Sec (3yo, Lasting Spirit) in an OA.

[color=blue]Brilliant Protege (3yo, A.P. Indy) in a starter allowance. He’s been frustratingly close to winning all year so far.

[color=blue]Thin Client (3yo, Take Me Away) in a NW2.

[color=blue]Epic Proportions (3yo, Giant’s Causeway) in the Fountain of Youth Stakes.

SHOWS:
[color=red]Integral (3yo, Magic Glory) in a maiden.

[color=red]Hemisphere (3yo, Octagonal) in the Flight Stakes.

Bad day again! My horses are allergic to stakes.

[color=blue]Virginia Challenge ran in 10.0f NW2 Allowance for 3yo+ (SC) and placed 2nd/14. First money earner in a week or two.

[color=red]Ch. Cathedral ran in 10.0f Ungr. San Marino Handicap for 4yo+ and placed 8th/11. She didn’t appreciate the equipment swap at all, even though jockey said she disliked her old equipment.

[color=red]Delightful Queen ran in 9.0f Ungr. Rare Treat Handicap for 4yo+ F/M and placed 8th/14. Seriously allergic to stakes.

Sent out 14 and 6 hit the board. Two were put up for sale and one was retired to start making babies (at 6 I thought she was done, anyways).

[color=blue]Breakfast in Bed finished 1st/6 in his NW3.
[color=red]R

Decent day today, sent 12 out, 9 were 4th or better

Wins
[color=blue]Little Inclination (3yo, High Chances) in an open allowance, finally broke his maiden, yay! Hopefully he keeps it up
[color=red]Firey Dancer (3yo, All Jazzed Up) rocked it with a win in an open allowance, her second win in a row! She has already paid off her $10,000 claim fee a few races ago
[color=red]All Revved Up (3yo, All Jazzed Up) won her starter allowance, apparently putting her in a claimer last week scared her to run faster :wink:
[color=red]Auroring Star (3yo, The Fighting Fifty) broke her maiden winning a $10,000 claimer, and she stayed at home with us.  :slight_smile: Hopefully she likes her new equipment
[color=blue]Cinnabar (4yo,Whats Your Point) won his $50,000 claimer and stayed with us… I put him in the claimer because he has frustrated the heck out of us but I AM GLAD nobody claimed him. heh

Places
[color=red]Blowing Kisses (3yo, I’m Your Angel) In a dirt allowance behind stablemate Little Inclination

Shows
[color=blue]Alister (3yo, OCtagonal) in an open allowance. He consistently places at least, now we just need to break his maiden

4ths
[color=red]Al Summan (3yo, Seattle Sorcerer) in an open allowance, big tough field
[color=blue]Lumberjack (4yo, I’m Your Angel) in the San Marino Handicap. He is coming off a large break so I was hoping he would be ‘fresher’… Ah well

Well out of three races, two came back with new placings.

[color=red]Audition and [color=green]Earthride Nation both placed second in their allowances.  They’ve had a nice break so hopefully they’re rounding into form for the spring. 

[color=blue]Dial House was 5th in his allowance.  He’s only three but I’m hoping he’s a late bloomer. :slight_smile:

9 runners sent out today, 2/3rd’s of them came back with paychecks.

3 Wins
[color=red]Ch. Saucy Magician, (3yo, Magic Glory x Kinda Sassy) 1/14 in the G1 Fountain of Youth Stakes at Gulfstream. Her 3rd win overall, including 2 SW, both G1W, which boosted her status to Ch. She will probably be headed to the American Classics.
[color=red]Ch. American Dance, (4yo, Almost Home x Northern Sister) 1/11 in the Ung San Marino Handicap at Santa Anita. Her 6th win in a row, the last 3 being SW, including 1 G1W.
[color=red]G.Ch. Boundless Train, (4yo, Strike It Rich x By Honor Bound) 1/10 in the G1 Santa Maria Handicap at Santa Anita. Her 5th win in her last 12 starts, to go along with 7 2nds and 1 3rd, 4 of which were SW, including 1 G1W. Her status was boosted to GCh with this win.

2 Seconds
[color=red]G.Ch. Hi Honey, (4yo, Foolhardy x Cherokee Accent) 2/10 in the G1 Santa Maria Handicap at Santa Anita, behind stable companion [color=red]G.Ch. Boundless Train. Her status was also boosted to GCh with this race.
[color=blue]Ch. No Guts No Glory, (4yo, Magic Glory x Risk Away) 2/10 in the G2 Turnbull Stakes in Australia.

1 Third
[color=red]Ch. Moony’s Fancy, (4yo, Moonopoly x Fanci Remark) 3/11 in the Ung San Marino Handicap at Santa Anita, behind stable companion [color=red]Ch. American Dance.

Also Ran
[color=red]Harvard Speaker, (3yo, Harvard Bound x Fanci Remark) 7/11 in an Clm at Aqueduct. She is For Sale.
[color=blue]Ch. Rebel Brother, (5yo, Backseat Driver x Movie Mistress) 6/10 in the G1 Gulfstream Park Breeders’ Cup Handicap at Gulfstream.
[color=blue]G.Ch. Cup O’ Tea, (6yo, Stagehand x Whistlin’ Dixie) 8/10 in the G2 Turnbull Stakes in Australia.