12/30

last race date of the year, we sent out 5 and 2 bombed in the same race, no clue why they both decided to run mid pack, but am happy with the rest!

[color=blue]Riverton Heights-(Irish river)7.0f Maiden,2yo,Turf - Slow, [color=blue]2nd think I finally found what he likes to run.
[color=red]On The Catwalk-10.5f Allow,4yo+,Dirt - Slow,[color=red]1st wired the race, guess I have a mudder here!
[color=red]Fools Fruit-(foolhardy)6.0f Allow,2yo,Dirt - Good,[color=red]8th fat and lazy! Lol
[color=blue]Highland Velvet-(highland laird)6.0f Allow,2yo,Dirt - Good,[color=blue]9th lazy pony!
[color=red]High Wire Dancing-14.0f NW2 Allow,3yo+ F,Turf - Wet, [color=red]1st Came out leading to 8f then switched places with River Sprite, only to come back for the Win!
5-2-1-0-0 $70,000

Happy New Year! My ponies ran very well on the last day of old year.

[color=red]Ch. The Woman In Black - 1st/14 in 8.5 furlongs Allowance for 3yo on dirt, 2 1/4 lengths in front of GCh. Notachanceinheck, a millionaire stallion. 3rd in this race was [color=red]Ch. Charlotte and [color=red]Ch. Love Signal was 4th.
[color=red]My Madelline - 1st/6 in 5 furlongs NW3 Allowance for 4yo+ F/M on dirt.
[color=red]Mimosa Lake - 3rd/6 in 7 furlongs NW2 Allowance for 3yo, a steeplechase.
[color=red]Cajoled Halo - 3rd/6 in 12.5 furlongs NW3 Allowance for 4yo+, steeplechase.
[color=blue]Opinionator - 6th/14 in 6 furlongs Allowance for 2yo on dirt.
[color=red]Wedding Reception - 7th/14 in 8.5 furlongs Allowance for 3yo, steeplechase.

Only sent out one runner on the final day’s racing.

[color=green]Fast Fool made his final start for us in a claimer and will start 2016 in a new home. Nice to sign off the year with a win  :slight_smile: best of luck to new connections with him.

A decent end of the year for us, a few of them came down with placeitis.

Alabama Tea and Corporate Card finished a nice 2nd/6 and 3rd/6 in a dirt NW3 for fillies and mares.

Attack Position whom we recently leased made his first start for us and he ran very well to finish 2nd/10 in a dirt NW3.

Dos Equis finished a nice 2nd/6 in a turf NW2.

The One In Front came home 1st/6 in a Dirt NW3 for fillies and mares.