11/5

Well Fleet Feet had a pretty good day and it was definitely one for the ladies.

First out was Stand and Fight. This boy is still trying to break his maiden, and unfortunately today was not the day. He still managed a tidy 3rd though with a respectable SF of 80. Hopefully he just needs to mature and will come back with a strong 3 y/o campaign.

Next out was Lockbox. He was coming off a win but had to settle for 3rd today as well. Not too horrible but could have been better.

Valencia was the third out for our stable and she brought home a win in her 50k allowance!! She had some good competition but she held on to cross the wire in front by 2.

Last out was Infamy. I claimed this created filly a few months back and wasn’t expecting too much but she’s turning into quite the bargain. Today was her second stakes race, the G3 Tempted Stakes for 2 y/o F, and she won it handily with a SF of 153. I’m very excited about the rest of this girls career!

Hope everyone else had a good day !! :slight_smile:

My one runner ran last in the Tempted Stakes. [color=red]Sonatina is going back home to wait for the next year.  :-\

[color=green]Saffron Kimono proved again he can handle the distances and took a 2nd in his 8.5f Allowance in Woodbine. At 2 he’s getting to be pretty consistent. He’s coming off of a bit of a break so we were hoping for a nice run from him and got it :slight_smile:

[color=red]Golden Angel took an 8th in her allowance and I’m not sure if she wants a break or not. Her workouts have shown otherwise but she’s been out for over a month now and has run quite a bit through that time. I don’t really want to stress her old bow seeing as the farm is all ready nursing one broken leg (which wasn’t from overwork, just a freak walking accident :frowning: )

One horse out…Artful Royal. He took second in a NW3, so not complaining.

Good day here at the farm.

Started off with [color=blue]Exclusive Saint.  The 2 y/o colt wired his NW3.  8 1/2 furlongs on the dirt, his record is now 9–3-3-2-0.  Debating on a derby nomination for him, he’ll probably go into a stakes race next time out to make that decision.

Stable mate and fellow 2 y/o [color=green]Perfect Control failed to follow suit, he ran 6th of 6.

[color=green]Ch Rhythmical was up next.  He ran a solid 2nd in his turf allowance down at Calder.

Finally, 2 y/o [color=blue]Not For Love who was claimed last start out, turned around lead wire to wire and storm away with the win in the GIII Nasua Stakes on the dirt.    He is a son of No Duplicate (S) out of the Planet Hollywood (S) mare Sailor Venus (S).  If he stays consistent through the end of the year, he will be nominated for the derby.

Great day here :slight_smile: